Foreign companies can participate in public procurement procedures organised in Ukraine on equal terms with domestic participants of all forms of ownership, organisational and legal forms.
Usually, to participate in the competitive bidding, the Bidders are required to provide Tender Guarantee (Letter of Credit). After contract awarding (especially for large lots) it is used to practice the Advance Payment and Performance guarantees.
Ukreximbank can issue all these types of Guarantees / Letters of Credit
Guarantees issued by Ukreximbank meet the requirements of the vast majority of tenders due to high ratings, state ownership of the bank, and the place in the banking system of Ukraine.
The bank guarantee can be in electronic or paper form and issued according to local or URDG (Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantee) standards.
Currency of guarantees: UAH, USD, EUR or other, depending on requirements of the tender documents
Guarantee types: direct or indirect (counter-guarantee)
1) To pass the KYC procedure
2) To provide to the bank:
3) Upon the results of the examination of tender documents the bank’s officers will prepare a draft guarantee and agree it with you
4) Conclude an agreement on guarantee issuance
Required conditions for the guarantee issuance:
Cash collateral could be in currency other than the currency of the guarantee.
1) Please, contact your bank with the application to issue a counter-guarantee in favour of JSC Ukreximbank
2) Your bank will prepare an application to Ukreximbank and provide all required information
3) Upon the results of the examination of tender documents the bank’s officers will prepare a draft guarantee and negotiate it with your bank
If you have questions about the processing of your request, you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com
International Business Team