For the establishment of business relations with the Bank we ask you to make the following steps:
- Complete the following documents (templates will be provided at your request).
To establish business relationship:
- Questionnaire of a client
- Schematic representation of the ownership structure of the Company
- Online banking agreement – we recommend to use the Bank’s online banking platform (Internet Front Office Banking System – IFOBS), which simplifies further document flow with the Bank
To open a current account:
- Application for account opening
- Power of Attorney for persons who have the right of disposal over current account*
- Signature card with specimen signatures of all persons who have the right of disposal over current account*
- Consent to process personal data of all persons who have the right of disposal over current account
- Prepare scanned copies of documents:
- Petition letter of relevant authority (ministry), which is authorised to implement an international agreement on behalf of Ukraine
- Document on accreditation of the organisation or institution, which executes program or project; for the representative of the donor institution – a certificate of registration of representative office of donor institution in Ukraine
- Powers of attorney for the performance of representative functions in Ukraine
- Certificate of registration with Ukrainian tax authority
- Certificate of registration with Ukrainian tax authority as a payer of single social security tax (if hired labour is used)
- Incumbency certificate or any document certifying the powers of persons authorised to deal with the Bank on behalf of the Company without a power of attorney
- Copies of passports and documents assigning taxpayer identification number (if any) for all persons who have the right of disposal over current and securities accounts with the Bank*
- Send all completed documents (specified in paragraph 1 and paragraph 2) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving feedback from the Bank, please print, sign, notarise and apostille (where required) and dispatch all documents to the Bank by courier or hand over directly to the Bank’s representative.
- Having signed Online banking agreement with the Bank, you will be able to access the iFOBS system with login and password and generate your Digital Signature Key (DSK). The system will ask you to print the Certificate of validity of DSK, which needs to be signed and a hard copy provided to the Bank. After activating the DSK, you will be able to make all operations online, including the remote signing of all further agreements with the Bank.
* Requires notarisation and legalisation (apostille) in Ukraine.