Follow the steps below, in particular for KYC procedure required by law.
- Complete the following documents (templates will be provided at your request).
To establish business relationship:
- Questionnaire of a Client
- Schematic representation of the ownership structure of the Company
- Presentation letter (brief description of the business and anticipated operations with the Bank)
- Letter of absence of changes in the constitutional documents which have been provided
- Online banking agreement – we recommend to use the Bank’s online banking platform (Internet Front Office Banking System – IFOBS), which simplifies further document flow with the Bank
Additionally, if you intend to open current and deposit accounts:
- Application for account opening
- Power of Attorney for all persons who have the right of disposal over current account*
- Signature card with specimen signatures of all persons who have the right of disposal over current account*
- Consent to process personal data of all persons who have the right of disposal over current account
Additionally, if you intend to open a securities account:
- Application for securities account opening
- Power of attorney for all persons who have the right of disposal over securities account*
- Signature card with specimen signatures of all persons who have the right of disposal over securities account*
- Consent to process personal data from all persons who have the right of disposal over securities account
- Prepare scan copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation (commercial, bank or court registry extract or local government registration certificate)*
- Charter of the directors of the Company
- Extract from the register of shareholders (members), if the abovementioned documents do not specify shares of owners*
- Certificate of Good Standing (if any) or a free-form explanation of the lack of such a certificate
- Account statements for the last year from servicing banks or a free-form explanation of reasons for not providing such statements
- Incumbency certificate or any document certifying the powers of persons authorised to deal with the Bank on behalf of the Company without a power of attorney
- Financial statements for the last reporting year
- Certificate of registration with Ukrainian tax authorities In case you have not been registered with Ukrainian tax authorities, the Bank can complete this procedure on your behalf based on respective power of attorney issued to the Bank for submission of required documents to the tax authorities for registration*
- Copies of passports and documents assigning taxpayer identification number (if any) for all persons who have the right of disposal over current and securities accounts with the Bank*
- Send all completed documents (specified in paragraph 1 and paragraph 2) to email@example.com
- After receiving feedback from the Bank, please print, sign, notarise and apostille (where required) and dispatch all documents to the Bank by courier or hand over directly to the Bank’s representative.
- Having signed Online banking agreement with the Bank you will be able to access the iFOBS system with login and password and generate your Digital Signature Key (DSK). The system will ask you to print the Certificate of validity of DSK, which needs to be signed and a hard copy provided to the Bank. After activating the DSK, you will be able to make all operations online, including the remote signing of all further agreements with the Bank.
* Requires notarisation and legalisation (apostille) in Ukraine.