According to the decisions of the Supervisory Board, the competitive selection for the position of the Non-Performing Loan (NPL) Officer, Member of the Management Board of JSC “State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine” is hereby announced.
Documents are now accepted from candidates for participation in the competitive selection for the position of the NPL Officer, Member of the Management Board of JSC "State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine" (hereinafter – Bank), located in Kyiv, Antonovycha street, 127.
Main Bank’s fields of activities:
The purpose of the Bank's activity is to create favorable conditions for the economic development and support of the domestic producers, servicing of export-import operations; credit and financial support for structural adjustment processes; strengthening of the particular sectors of economy and enterprises that are export-oriented or engaged in the production of import-substituting products; profit in the interest of the Bank and its shareholders through:
- attraction of external and internal credit resources and investments;
- obtaining and granting loans on behalf of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine or other authorized institution in accordance with the legislation, servicing the corresponding share of the state external debt of Ukraine on loans, attracted by the state or under state guarantees, in the framework of the Bank's agency functions;
- financing and guaranteeing export-import operations of enterprises; providing credit and financial support to foreign economic operators in order to promote domestic production;
- implementation of a set of measures for financing investment projects, in particular at the expense of budgetary and loan funds, foreign investments and credits, supporting those projects and controlling over the rational use of secured resources;
- provision of banking services, transactions in the monetary, foreign exchange and stock markets; cooperation with international financial, governmental, non-governmental organizations, credit and financial institutions of foreign countries on mobilizing financial resources in support of economy of Ukraine;
- carrying out other activities and operations in accordance with the legislation, licenses, authorizations granted by the National Bank or other authorized body.
The aim of the Bank's activity is provision of banking and other financial services (except insurance services other than insurance intermediary functions), transactions in the monetary, currency and stock markets, as well as other activities not prohibited for banks, in the manner prescribed by law.
For applying the candidate should send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents in English and/or Ukrainian until 6 pm Kyiv time on 14 February 2020:
- an application for participation in the competition;
Application for participation in the selection process addressed to the Chairperson of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of JSC “Ukreximbank” Gordiyenko O.P. The application shall include information about the applicant (full name of the applicant, applicant's registration and correspondence address, telephone number, e-mail address and Skype address, if any), and which shall be signed by the applicant with the ballpoint pen, blue ink.
- a duly certified copy of the personal identification document (on each page the document must contain the words "According to the original", the signature of the person, name and initials, the date indicated by the ballpoint pen, blue ink);
- curriculum vitae (resume) signed by the applicant with the ballpoint pen, blue ink;
- motivational letter signed by the applicant with the ballpoint pen, blue ink;
- consent to personal data processing (Link of the form);
- letter (in any format) confirming absence of conflicts of interests or providing information on relevant conflicts of interests and proposal as to their elimination or settlement;
- reference letters and other documents, at his/her discretion.
Bank’s site with financial and statistical reporting: https://www.eximb.com/ua/bank/financial-information/
A candidate for the position of the NPL Officer, Member of the Management Board must meet the following criteria:
- have university degree;
- in order to meet the requirements of Ukrainian Law “On Banks and Banking Activity” No. 2121-III dated 7 December 2000, have at least 3 years’ experience in banking and/or financial services;
- have experience in risk management in banking and/or ﬁnancial services;
- have strong understanding of relevant regulatory requirements;
- have practical knowledge and experience in work-out, recovery, litigation, bankruptcy legal framework and practices;
- possess professional competence, which means the total of knowledge, professional and managerial experience required to properly perform the duties of NPL Officer, Member of the Management Board, subject to the business plan and strategy of the Bank, as well as the functional load and areas of responsibility of the NPL Officer, Member of the Management Board;
- have impeccable business reputation in the meaning given in the Banking Licensing Regulation, approved by NBU Resolution No. 149 dated 22 December 2018;
- have no criminal records other than conviction that expired or was properly quashed;
- have not been prohibited from holding the relevant office or conducting the relevant activities;
- be fluent in Ukrainian and/or Russian languages;
- have working level proficiency in English.
Competition stages and location:
24/01 – 14/02
Documents applying by the candidates to email@example.com
Date after 17/02
Interview of the finalist with the Supervisory Board of the JSC "State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine" (in-person or skype-interview).
Address: Kyiv, Antonovycha street, 127.
The candidates interested in participating in competitive selection, shall send the package of documents to recruiting company Odgers Berndtson (LLC “Talent Advisors”) till 18:00 pm Kyiv time of February 14, 2020.
Phone number: +380 44 353 38 57
Contact person: Liudmyla Ivaniuk.