(announcement text subject to amendments and according to the decision of the Supervisory Board of the Bank dated March 26, 2020)
According to the decisions of the Supervisory Board, the competitive selection for the position of the Head of Internal Audit Unit of JSC “State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine” is hereby announced.
Documents are now accepted from candidates for participation in the competitive selection for the position of the Head of Internal Audit Unit of the JSC "State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine" (hereinafter - Bank), located in Kyiv, Antonovycha street, 127.
Main Bank’s fields of activities:
The purpose of the Bank's activity is to create favorable conditions for the economic development and support of the domestic producers, servicing of export-import operations; credit and financial support for structural adjustment processes; strengthening of the particular sectors of economy and enterprises that are export-oriented or engaged in the production of import-substituting products; profit in the interest of the Bank and its shareholders through:
- attraction of external and internal credit resources and investments;
- obtaining and granting loans on behalf of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine or other authorized institution in accordance with the legislation, servicing the corresponding share of the state external debt of Ukraine on loans, attracted by the state or under state guarantees, in the framework of the Bank's agency functions;
- financing and guaranteeing export-import operations of enterprises; providing credit and financial support to foreign economic operators in order to promote domestic production;
- implementation of a set of measures for financing investment projects, in particular at the expense of budgetary and loan funds, foreign investments and credits, supporting those projects and controlling over the rational use of secured resources;
- provision of banking services, transactions in the monetary, foreign exchange and stock markets; cooperation with international financial, governmental, non-governmental organizations, credit and financial institutions of foreign countries on mobilizing financial resources in support of economy of Ukraine;
- carrying out other activities and operations in accordance with the legislation, licenses, authorizations granted by the National Bank or other authorized body.
The aim of the Bank's activity is provision of banking and other financial services (except insurance services other than insurance intermediary functions), transactions in the monetary, currency and stock markets, as well as other activities not prohibited for banks, in the manner prescribed by law.
For applying the candidate should send to email@example.com the following documents in English and/or Ukrainian until 2 pm Kyiv time on 02 April 2020:
- curriculum vitae (resume) signed by the applicant with the ballpoint pen, blue ink;
- motivational letter signed by the applicant with the ballpoint pen, blue ink;
- consent to personal data processing (Link of the form);
- letter (in any format) confirming absence of conflicts of interests or providing information on relevant conflicts of interests and proposal as to their elimination or settlement;
- reference letters and other documents, at his/her discretion.
Bank’s site with financial and statistical reporting: https://www.eximb.com/ua/bank/financial-information/
A candidate for the position of the Head of Internal Audit Unit must meet the following criteria:
- have university degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Mathematics (or equivalent); university degree in Mathematics will be an advantage;
- have more than 6 years of Ukrainian audit experience; among them at least 3 years’ experience in audit in bank(s) is required in order to meet the requirements of Regulation on the Organization of Internal Audit System in Ukrainian Banks defined by NBU Resolution No.311 dated 10 May 2016;
- have comprehensive knowledge and managerial experience in audit/risk assessment techniques and principles;
- have understanding and practical application of Risk Based Auditing methodology;
- have professional qualification or being in process of finalizing of professional qualification (Chartered accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or other) is preferred;
- have impeccable business reputation in the meaning given in the Banking Licensing Regulation, approved by NBU Resolution No. 149 dated 22 December 2018;
- have no criminal records other than conviction that expired or was properly quashed;
- have fluent Ukrainian language and/or Russian language;
- working proficiency in English is a preference.
Competition stages and location:
24/01 – 02/04
Documents applying by the candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date after 02/04
Interview of the finalist with the Supervisory Board of the JSC "State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine" (in-person or skype-interview).
Address: Kyiv, Antonovycha street, 127.
The candidates interested in participating in competitive selection, shall send the package of documents to the recruiting company Odgers Berndtson (LLC “Talent Advisors”) till 14:00 pm Kyiv time of April 02, 2020.
Phone number: +380 44 353 38 57
Contact person: Liudmyla Ivaniuk.