According to the decisions of the Supervisory Board, the competitive selection for the position of the Chief Compliance Officer of JSC “State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine” is hereby announced.
Documents are now accepted from candidates for participation in the competitive selection for the position of Chief Compliance Officer of JSC "State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine" (hereinafter - Bank), located in Kyiv, Antonovycha street, 127.
Main Bank’s fields of activities:
The purpose of the Bank's activity is to create favorable conditions for the economic development and support of the domestic producers, servicing of export-import operations; credit and financial support for structural adjustment processes; strengthening of the particular sectors of economy and enterprises that are export-oriented or engaged in the production of import-substituting products; profit in the interest of the Bank and its shareholders through:
- attraction of external and internal credit resources and investments;
- obtaining and granting loans on behalf of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine or other authorized institution in accordance with the legislation, servicing the corresponding share of the state external debt of Ukraine on loans, attracted by the state or under state guarantees, in the framework of the Bank's agency functions;
- financing and guaranteeing export-import operations of enterprises; providing credit and financial support to foreign economic operators in order to promote domestic production;
- implementation of a set of measures for financing investment projects, in particular at the expense of budgetary and loan funds, foreign investments and credits, supporting those projects and controlling over the rational use of secured resources;
- provision of banking services, transactions in the monetary, foreign exchange and stock markets; cooperation with international financial, governmental, non-governmental organizations, credit and financial institutions of foreign countries on mobilizing financial resources in support of economy of Ukraine;
- carrying out other activities and operations in accordance with the legislation, licenses, authorizations granted by the National Bank or other authorized body.
The aim of the Bank's activity is provision of banking and other financial services (except insurance services other than insurance intermediary functions), transactions in the monetary, currency and stock markets, as well as other activities not prohibited for banks, in the manner prescribed by law.
For applying the candidate should send to Julia.Diakivnych@odgersberndtson.com the following documents in English and/or Ukrainian until 6 pm Kyiv time on 06 March 2020:
- curriculum vitae (resume) signed by the applicant with the ballpoint pen, blue ink;
- motivational letter signed by the applicant with the ballpoint pen, blue ink;
- consent to personal data processing (Link of the form);
- letter (in any format) confirming absence of conflicts of interests or providing information on relevant conflicts of interests and proposal as to their elimination or settlement;
- reference letters and other documents, at his/her discretion.
Bank’s site with financial and statistical reporting: https://www.eximb.com/ua/bank/financial-information/
A candidate for the position of the Chief Compliance Officer must meet the following criteria:
- have university degree in Law, Economics or Management (Governance);
- have more than 8 years of relevant experience; among them at least 3 years’ experience in the banking system in the sphere of compliance or risk management (including on issues of financial monitoring), internal audit, legal function in a bank is required in order to meet the requirements of Regulation on the Organization of Risk Management System in Ukrainian Banks and Banking Groups defined by NBU Resolution No. 64 dated 11 June 2018;
- have knowledge of International Compliance standards;
- have understanding of compliance risk management concepts and tools;
- have strong knowledge of key banking laws and regulations;
- have impeccable business reputation in the meaning given in the Banking Licensing Regulation, approved by NBU Resolution No. 149 dated 22 December 2018;
- have no criminal records other than conviction that expired or was properly quashed;
- have fluent Ukrainian language and/or Russian language;
- working proficiency in English is a preference.
Competition stages and location:
24/01 – 06/03
Documents applying by the candidates to Julia.Diakivnych@odgersberndtson.com
Date after 10/03
Interview of the finalist with the Supervisory Board of the JSC "State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine" (in-person or skype-interview).
Address: Kyiv, Antonovycha street, 127.
The candidates interested in participating in competitive selection, shall send the package of documents to recruiting company Odgers Berndtson (LLC “Talent Advisors”) till 18:00 pm Kyiv time of March 06, 2020.
Phone number: +380 44 353 38 57
Contact person: Julia Diakivnych